U-shape Pregnancy Pillow
Pregnancy can come with lots of unexpected challenges — a good night’s sleep being one of them. And while we’ve covered other maternity must-haves — like nursing pillows, pregnancy-safe skin-care products, stretchy leggings, and non-hideous winter coats — here, we’ve rounded up the best pregnancy pillows.
- Our U-shaped body pillow helps support your back, hips, knees, neck, and head to help ease discomfort associated with pregnancy, sciatica, fibromyalgia, gastric reflux, and more.
- The pregnancy pillow features a detachable extension that can be used as its own full body pillow, or attached to the main body pillow for additional back or belly support, making this an excellent pillow for pregnant women and just about anyone else!
- This maternity pillow measures 53" inches long, 31" inches wide, and 7" inches high, making this the ideal contoured support pillow for your back, belly, legs, and neck... all in one!
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
U-shape Pregnancy Pillowcase: 130*70cm Pillow: 115*55cm (L*W). Although the pillowcase size is 130*70cm, after filling the pillow core, the pillow will hold up a height, so the length and width of the pillow will both reduce about 10cm. so the pillow size is about 115*55cm (L*W). Because of the soft peal cotton material, so the pillow has big ductility. when packing, the pillow will be compressed into a small parcel, so you might think it is smaller than expected after you take it out from the parcel, but which is normal. You can dry it in the sun, or shake it several times, then the pillow will be almost recovered to its original size. hope understand! Because it is manual building materials, the size allows the existence of about 5cm error, please don't mind it. thanks!
pillowcases color: white, purple, pink, blue, green, camel color
Filling: 100% Polyester Fiber
Grade: Grade A
Pillowcases: 100% Cotton, Velvet.
Pillow Core: Pearl Cotton
Part: body, head, Waist
Pattern Type: Cartoon, Solid, Spot.
Weight: about 1.3kg
Suitable for: women who 175cm or below 175cm height
Feature: Anti-Static, Cooling, Anti-Snore
1. Colors may not appear exactly as seen on photo in real life due to variations between the computer monitors and naked eye color difference.
2. Pillow case detachable.
3. Pillow due to the transport process caused by extrusion will fold, which is a normal phenomenon, ironing pillowcase on the flat.
There's no set time when you need to or have to, start using a pregnancy pillow. To put it simply, you should start using one whenever you start finding it difficult to change positions during sleep. For most women, this is around week 20, when your belly starts to expand.
Being in this position maximizes blood flow to the uterus without putting pressure on the liver. Women who experience hip or back pain during pregnancy may find that placing a pillow or two between the knees or bending the knees during sleep can help provide relief.
U-shaped pillows offer comfort on both sides of you, so your belly and back are supported, but they can take up a lot of room on your bed, as mentioned above. A C-shaped pillow may work better for some, but you won't find the same back support as with a U-shaped one.